[Cialug] iPod on KDE

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 22:18:52 CDT 2008

When I put my iPod on its little mounter thing that's plugged into the
USB on my computer KDE asked me what I wanted to do with it.  I pushed
the wrong thing.  Now I can't get the friggin thing to work for the
life of me.  I don't know where to tell KDE that I messed up and I
want to choose something different.  It just does nothing now.  I can
mount it from the command line: 'mount /dev/sdc /mnt/ipod'.  But then
Amarok says it couldn't get a lock on it or something.  There's no
lock file on the iPod.

I hate Apple.

-todd