[Cialug] Ubuntu release & sour grapes blogging

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 10:34:38 CST 2008

I'm kinda unhappy that Ubtuntu/Gnome isn't relying on the xorg.conf really
anymore.  I can't figure out how to adjust my synaptics touchpad on my
laptop.  It's a "wide" pad and ubuntu configures the scoll area to be wider
than it should be. (there's a raied divider on my pad, but the scroll area
goes out side of that divider)  I used to be able to change the size of the
scroll area, but now I can't find it.