[Cialug] tornado-proofing your data?

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Fri May 30 10:51:09 CDT 2008

Sounds like a great job for the Linksys Slug too.  You can load linux on it and use a USB port with Perl or Python (insert your favorite language).  For collecting the data I would check out onewire networks and sensors.  It has a network jack or you might be able to use a USB network card with it.

-Nate