[Cialug] RFC 808

Jeff Chapin chapinjeff at gmail.com
Fri May 30 08:47:17 CDT 2008

I enjoy these 'slices' of the world taken from the 'origin' of the
internet as we know it. It is always interesting to see the concerns and
predictions raised in the infancy of the net -- especially when they are
dead on and still relevant 30 years later (mail servers) or so
unimportant that it rarely occurs to people (security of mail stored or
routed through a server).
Jeff