[Cialug] tornado-proofing your data?

murraymckee at wellsfargo.com murraymckee at wellsfargo.com
Wed May 28 08:19:36 CDT 2008

Some how I suppose it won't take a tornado to cause a structural failure
if there's 500,000 KG in the attic.

Murray McKee
Operating Systems Engineer
WFFIS - Wells Fargo Financial Information Systems
800 Walnut Street
MAC F4030-037
Des Moines, IA 50309-3605
WORK (515)557-6127 Cell (515) 890-9660  FAX (515) 557-6046
MurrayMcKee at WellsFargo.com
"This message may contain confidential and / or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein.  If you have received this
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation."