[Cialug] OT: Twitter users?

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Tue May 20 06:32:15 CDT 2008

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 5:57 PM, Barry Von Ahsen <barry at vonahsen.com> wrote:
> having never used it, I feel qualified to comment: it seems like blogging,
> only more so (in all the bad ways), but I've never really gotten blogging
> either.  maybe I'm just not interesting enough :)

What I don't "get" about blogging is how to write when no one is
listening.  Sure, if you're successful people post comments.  But I
just don't have enough interesting material of a specific nature to
really attract an audience.  I'd rather just write about stuff.  And
this and that.  And whatever else strikes my fancy.

I think a successful blogger has to have a specific topic or two.

-todd