[Cialug] PC Repairs section at Barnes and Nonble

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Tue May 13 12:52:24 CDT 2008

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 10:10 AM, Aaron Korver <aaron.korver at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Last time I checked my local library, they had more computer books than I
> thought.  The Des Moines Public Library also has a nice network that if one
> local branch doesn't have it, but another does, they will send it from one
> branch to another so you can still pick it up locally the next day.

Also, Johnston/Urbandale libraries seem to be very eager to receive
requests for new books and des moines residents can use their
services. Check out the "Intermediate Robot Building" book by Cook,
it's a fun one. (they have the basic book too) They also have Shaolin
soccer on DVD. The egg scene cracks me up.

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode