[Cialug] My CPU

Brandon Griffis brandongriffis at gmail.com
Thu May 8 10:03:07 CDT 2008

...  It is not a 775.

The processor, more fully, is "Intel Pentium 4 631 Cedar Mill 3.0GHz
2MB L2 Cache LGA 775 Single-Core Processor".

Well... shut my mouth.

However, my confusion was based on the original email that the proc was not
HT.

If you go here:

http://processorfinder.intel.com/List.aspx?ParentRadio=All&ProcFam=483&SearchKey=

 and search proc # 631 all 4 that come up include HT.

Your processor is hyper-threading

That board and processor should work just fine together.

-Brandon