[Cialug] another phone

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Mon Mar 31 13:30:01 CDT 2008

I've got all my phones on the do not call list. I think that Dell gave
my number to Duns&Bradstreet, which in turn gave it to some others.  I
suspect they used "prior relationship" clause to call me.

It was terrible with those guys. Especially those "move your business"
companies.  I got to the point where I made it entertainment and just
ran them around until they hung up.

___
Dave J. Hala Jr.
President OSIS, Inc.