[Cialug] Happy Hardy Herron (beta) Day

Chris Freeman cwfreeman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 19:48:04 CDT 2008

I've been running the last two releases of Ubuntu (7.04 and 7.10) on
Thinkpads. I've had no problems except for suspend/hibernate. I gather those
issues aren't solved yet for most people (well, Linux users, anyway).

I don't know about Atheros. I do know that some people have had problems
with HP laptops. Otherwise, download and enjoy!!