[Cialug] Next Meeting - Wednesday March 19th

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Mar 12 13:31:59 CDT 2008

Next week's meeting was supposed to be another college night, but there
has been no interest from nearby colleges.  So, next week we will
discuss general job searches, online branding activities, LinkedIn, and
a resume workshop.  If any college-age people want to come and present,
you're more then welcome to do so.  Just drop me an email so I can get
you on the schedule.

Historically, this has been a popular topic, so conversation will likely
be lively and will discuss numerous different industries and how
Linux/Open Source fits into them.  So, bring your resumes and any
job-hunting questions you may have.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701