[Cialug] OT - CISCO VPN Client

Claus cniesen at gmx.net
Tue Mar 4 09:25:06 CST 2008

Is it possible to exclude a subnet range on the VPN Client or is
everything configured on the server?

The VPN Client is routing all 10.0.0.0/8 traffic through the VPN,
however I use the 10.0.0.0/16 range for several class C subnets at home.
  When the VPN is active I can't access these subnets anymore.  I'm not
connecting to any 10.0.0.0/16 IPs through the VPN and I would like my
home network to be accessible when the VPN connection is active.

Unfortunately I don't get any support.  Basically they told me that I
can do whatever I want, but they won't support me.

So can the VPN Client be configured to make things work or do I have to
start messing with the routing table on MS Windows?

   Claus