[Cialug] Fwd: Des Moines Flooding

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Jun 10 21:56:07 CDT 2008

My company is helping out in this regard as well.

One of my (non-LUG) friends also has some spaces available for non-IT
business recovery (tables, chairs... people stuff).

Tomorrow is bound to be interesting.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

>>> Dave Weis <djweis at internetsolver.com> 06/10/08 9:47 PM >>>

If anyone needs a home for their servers or phone service at temporary
places let me know. We've had more requests than usual recently.

dave

--
Dave Weis
djweis at internetsolver.com