[Cialug] Fiber Internet

Neal Daringer admin at c0wzftp.com
Tue Jun 3 23:20:20 CDT 2008

beforwarned i have heard that qwest is doing major upgrades to their
network. none of which, that i have heard, is actually fiber to the home.
they are increasing their dsl service speeds to better compete with current
cable company offerings. of course, i hope i am wrong, for all of our sakes.
fiber to the home is like the holy grail for internet service. almost
impossible to come by and when you have the opportunity to have it you must
respect it and treat it as though it was your first born child.