[Cialug] E-mail

Matt Patterson matt at usrlocal.com
Thu Jul 24 11:10:26 CDT 2008

I'm a little late to this discussion.  But for those running their own
email systems at home, MailFoundry has an online hosted service that is
free for domains with under 10 users.  At least, that was the promotion
that was there the last time I checked into it.  According to their web
site, it is still active.

http://mailfoundry.com/anti-spam/hosted_anti-spam/ (check the bottom of
the page for current promotions)

I used to work for MailFoundry and still use their stuff for my home
accounts.  Its pretty solid.

-Matt