[Cialug] E-mail

Dave Crouse crouse at usalug.net
Wed Jul 23 15:41:19 CDT 2008

I use googles branded email as well. I use postfix for some stuff, but
for most of my sites I use the branded email from google, it's free,
and the spam detection it provides is REALLY hard to beat.

OpenSuse.us > 500+ users
https://www.google.com/a/opensuse.us/ServiceLogin

USALUG.net > 50+ users

ArchLinux.us > 100+ users

Googles market cap is 153.66 BILLION dollars...... I don't forsee them
going anywhere soon at all.  Regardless, for the users of my email
accounts, I always make it known, that since it's free, it "might" not
be forever...... just depends on google.  The trade off of running my
own, vs the off chance the might close up shop, made the choice pretty
easy for me :)

YMMV of course.

Dave Crouse