[Cialug] E-mail

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Tue Jul 22 10:00:12 CDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 9:25 AM, Daniel A. Ramaley
<daniel.ramaley at drake.edu> wrote:
> For those who own their own domains, what do you do for e-mail services?

I got tired of running my own mail server at home for much of the same
reasons as you (except that I didn't have a server die on me).  It's a
lot of work to try and keep up with all of the spam.  Even renting
virtual servers seemed like too much work and too expensive.  That's
why I went with Google Apps.  It's wonderful as long as you don't mind
directly turning your email over to Google.

http://www.google.com/a/help/intl/en/index.html

Jeff