[Cialug] For you MythTV lovers

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Mon Jul 21 15:07:33 CDT 2008

Don Cady wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 2:46 PM, Nathan C. Smith <nathan.smith at ipmvs.com> wrote:

>>> matter) and will

>> I'm hoping these guys -- popcorn hour -- "http://www.popcornhour.com/onlinestore/" might be contenders too.
>>

>> -Nate
>>

> followed link through.. Neat to find wizd will run on a slug.
> Also, in case I don't see you tonight; Knoppmyth released R5.5 which
> includes Myth .21. Check it out.
>
> Don

Yet another new feature for the PS3 as a media box... they just added
video rental & purchase options to the Playstation Store. The library is
a bit lean so far, but they have 8 or 10 studios on board, so I expect
it will increase soon. Note that this isn't free and there's DRM, but
they do allow you to download the movies to view on a PSP (if you have
one, and have a big enough memory card).

-dc