[Cialug] software freedom day

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Mon Jul 21 09:58:28 CDT 2008

Might be nice to use the new Downtown Des Moines Library (or as my
nephew calls it, the "shiny library").

I just got a promo email from Mandriva, I've asked them for some
materials for SFD.

If we do this, we should try to get it on some of the public calendars
and do some promotion. The last couple of years the attendance has been
pretty lean.

-dc