[Cialug] Telecom Immunity

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Thu Jul 10 16:23:51 CDT 2008

I like this better than my proposal for another branch of governement that removes klunky and out-of-date laws just like garbage collection routines in JAVA or what-have-you.

I would add a requirement that the whole body of law be memorizable by a "reasonable and average person" so it shouldn't be any longer than about 10-20 pages.

-Nate