[Cialug] Which Distro is best?

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Wed Jul 9 10:55:03 CDT 2008

Any more info on the mouse? Is it wireless? Is it plugged into a USB
hub? Part of a wireless keyboard / mouse combo?

I'd try a wired USB mouse, and plug it directly into one of the ports on
the back of the PC. If you have an old PS/2 mouse, and a port for it,
try that too.

I've had some odd issues with my wireless logitech mouse sometimes - if
I have it turned on when I boot, it either won't work, or behaves badly
(scrolls rapidly in the vertical direction only). I have to power
everything down, boot the laptop, then power up the mouse after X starts.

-dc