[Cialug] Which Distro is best?

Jeff Chapin chapinjeff at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 14:14:31 CDT 2008

Just going to jump in here and say that you have been by no means a
pest. Keep the questions coming, that is exactly what this list is for:
helping Linux users.

I am going to point you back towards the IRC channel (#cialug on
irc.freenode.net) as a more real time support method, if that would be
easier for you. We are getting pretty off-topic in there and a few Linux
questions would not hurt :-).

Jeff