[Cialug] Which Distro is best?

Nick Johnson mainbass64 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 10:10:35 CDT 2008

i am using a dell mouse in the usb slot, then i went to a compaq mouse that
is optical laser. When the system boots and i have to type in my password
and usernanme it works fine, but when it loads it freezes. However, my
keyboard does work.

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 10:17 PM, James Shoemaker <james at dhlake.com> wrote:

> Colin Burnett wrote:

>>>  With the configuration differences between distros I am not sure I would
>>> go
>>> 99%.  I personally use debian and at work we have several suse boxes and