[Cialug] Which Distro is best?

Nick Johnson mainbass64 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 14:05:02 CDT 2008

hey guys, i downloaded wubi, and did the install and everything went fine.
then when i tried to boot it, it came up and loaded then it was
unresponsive. My monitor went to standby because there was no signal coming
from the computer. My hard drive light was not flashing at all and there was
absolutely nothing going on. Reinstall? Different distro? or what?