[Cialug] Which Distro is best?

Nick Johnson mainbass64 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 00:04:12 CDT 2008

No, i am not new to computers. I know, but not fluent yet, in Java and php
coding. I am also figuring out html and other web based programming. I am
going into college to be a programmer/tech guy. And i would say that i know
almost all the ins and outs of windows. So i would say im maybe a bit above
average in computer knowledge (not meant to be condesceding).