[Cialug] speaking of fiber, qwest?

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Tue Jul 1 11:57:06 CDT 2008

Maybe this was mentioned a few weeks ago but it didn't register until
the other day. I stopped at the mall to grab some lunch and there was
a sign for Qwest fiber optic Internet.

Anyone know where in Des Moines they're offering this? I saw something
on the website that lead me to believe its priced at $99/mo, which
seems a little high for just Internet (even though it's 20mbps). Maybe
if that price is right it includes more than just inet. FiOS by
Verizon is $57.99/mo 20m down/5mbps up and $69.99 for 20/20.

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode