[Cialug] Server Monitoring/Management

Chris K. lister at kulish.com
Wed Jan 30 17:25:15 CST 2008

Well, Hyperic is one I missed.  Looks like I could get a good cross
section of capabilities to show the manglers with the OSS HQ version.

Think I may burn down the xen machine to a clean install again (thank
bender I made a copy of the pristine filesystem) and give Hyperic a shot.

If you dont mind me asking, what distro did you end up installing
Hyperic on?  If it was an rpm based, did you ever try non-rpm (ie.
debian, ubuntu, slack)?