[Cialug] Looking for a PERL course.

David W. Body davidbody at bigcreek.com
Wed Jan 16 19:02:56 CST 2008

I agree with Josh about the books, and but would suggest Learning
Perl followed by Intermediate Perl, both by Randal Schwartz, who, by
the way, is one of the very best teachers (of any subject) I've ever
had.  His courses may not be local, but they're definitely worth
checking out.  He's an extremely effective instructor, and very
funny, too.  His regular expression puns are hilarious.

   http://www.stonehenge.com

I've heard the other trainers from Stonehenge are also top notch, but
Randal is the only one I've had.

--David W. Body / Big Creek Software, LLC