[Cialug] OT: Online Petitions (was: OT: Choose the lesser evi l? Save XP?)

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Mon Jan 14 16:39:39 CST 2008

I Suppose I look at it a bit like playing the lottery.  If the InfoWorld
servers get DOS'd from all the signers and they have to ship the petition to
MS on 3 DVDs because of all the signatures, it just might be the one they
take notice of.  One can hope I guess?

In reality, I mostly agree with Mr. Stien, and generally, would not even
pass something like this on.  Especially considering the usual sources.

Sorry if I or this topic has stolen valuable minutes from your day or your
life.  Maybe I can make it up to you with a valuable timesaving tip in the
future.

-Nate