[Cialug] bios fubar?

Major Stubble major.stubble at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 14:38:29 CST 2008

Yes.  Well... Sorta.

I had a black MacBook where I had drained the battery down so low that
I ruined the battery.  When it first happened, I couldn't boot/power
on the MacBook.  When I pulled the battery, I was able to boot with
the power plugged in.  After that, I couldn't charge the batter, so I
had to replace it.

-Nick