[Cialug] OT: A la carte cable (was: no more UPS needed)

Stuart Thiessen sthiessen at passitonservices.org
Sun Jan 6 17:43:34 CST 2008

Ehhh ... I have never gotten cable or satellite because I never felt I should subsidize channels in which I have no interest.

They are not entitled to my money to support their programming. That should be my decision, not theirs. An all or nothing choice means they get nothing from me. It's almost like pre-installing Windows and not giving me the option to have Linux or other OS pre-installed. :-)

Now, if I want reruns, I just buy the DVD's.

Stuart
Stuart Thiessen
Voice: 800-919-8853
SVP-Work: 515-278-6382