[Cialug] How many people are using Python ?

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Tue Dec 30 23:35:35 CST 2008

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 2:12 AM, Dave Crouse <crouse at usalug.net> wrote:
> How many people are using Python ?
> I'm "still" trying to learn it, guess I'm just slow ;)
>
> Didn't we have a "local" python user group in Des Moines at one time
> ???  I know about the one in Marshalltown, just thought at one time we
> had one in Des Moines.

I use python almost every work day though I'm not in any way an
expert. There is no Des Moines python group that I know of but I'd
enjoy meeting up occassionally with people who are using it to
exchange tips and share ideas.

Why not just post python questions here and if the volume gets
annoying or irrelevant to the group at large spin it off to its own
list.

I've been playing with this lately:
http://www.juiceanalytics.com/openjuice/juiced-google-analytics-api/
It's a python library for grabbing google analytics data.

--
Matthew Nuzum