[Cialug] How many people are using Python ?

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Tue Dec 30 11:02:08 CST 2008

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 2:12 AM, Dave Crouse <crouse at usalug.net> wrote:
> How many people are using Python ?
> I'm "still" trying to learn it, guess I'm just slow ;)
>
> Didn't we have a "local" python user group in Des Moines at one time
> ???  I know about the one in Marshalltown, just thought at one time we
> had one in Des Moines.

I do quite a bit with python, although it's mostly scripting various
administrative tasks.  I'd love to get to the Python user group
meetings in Marshalltown but I usually have conflicts (same with
CIALUG meetings).

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"