[Cialug] Meeting Reminder: Tonight

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Wed Dec 17 15:27:26 CST 2008

FYI: any of you that may have the newer Linksys WRT54G2 router (the
small black wedge with no external antenna), looks like they have dd-wrt
working on it now:

http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Linksys_WRT54G2

I'd try it on the G2 I bought a while back, but it's getting ready to go
on a trip to India. (Sadly, I'm not going with it).

-dc