[Cialug] Meeting Reminder: Tonight

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Wed Dec 17 14:02:58 CST 2008

Don't know if anyone's interested, but I happen to have my Linksys
WRT54GL with dd-wrt installed on it with me today, we could poke around
on that for a bit. I'm far from an expert with dd-wrt... I installed it
about a month ago and that's about it. But I know there are a few of you
that use it. From what I've seen so far, it's way more flexible than the
default firmware shipped with most routers.

-dc