[Cialug] Meeting tomorrow - August 20

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Aug 19 14:00:52 CDT 2008

This is just a reminder that the rumors are true.  We are having a
meeting tomorrow night.

The main purpose of the meeting will be to talk about graphics
applications in Linux, though I know someone is going to want to talk
about Bar Camp as well.

Also, if folks are interested, I'd be curious at the meeting to build a
bit of a matrix to determine how well xrandr is supported on different
chipsets.  So, if anyone has any VIA, Jetway or similarly fanless boards
at home that they'd either like to bring in for testing or simply report
what xrandr modes are supported (and how stably), I'd appreciate it.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701