[Cialug] Power Down

murraymckee at wellsfargo.com murraymckee at wellsfargo.com
Thu Apr 24 16:30:25 CDT 2008

So if you shut off the TV the cable box goes off.  Great idea.
So if you shut off the TV the VCR / TIVO goes off.  Great idea.  Yeah,
Right!

Murray McKee
Operating Systems Engineer
WFFIS - Wells Fargo Financial Information Systems
800 Walnut Street
MAC F4030-037
Des Moines, IA 50309-3605
WORK (515)557-6127 Cell (515) 890-9660  FAX (515) 557-6046
MurrayMcKee at WellsFargo.com
"This message may contain confidential and / or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein.  If you have received this
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation."