[Cialug] Power Down

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Thu Apr 24 16:18:25 CDT 2008

Or... folding at home.

I haven't run folding at home on my PS3 since it died right at the very
tail end of the warranty - got it replaced, but since the new one
doesn't have any warranty left, I don't know that I want to chance it
frying this one. I do run it on a couple of PC's at home, and on my
server - my ISP is paying for the power on that. :)

-dc