[Cialug] Robot Toast

David Champion dave at visionary.com
Sun Apr 6 11:54:09 CDT 2008

The "final" version is available here if you didn't get it:

http://www.dchamp.net/~dave/robot_toast_really_final.zip

There will probably be a sourceforge page for it eventually.

They were having problems accepting uploads yesterday afternoon, and
asked people to submit an md5hash of the .zip you were submitting. Looks
like our guy that did the md5 command from the python idle cmd prompt
did it wrong... hopefully they'll still accept the submission.

-dc