[Cialug] What should I be asking?

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed Sep 26 11:05:23 CDT 2007

I'm sure I can set you up with our operations manager who manages both our linux-based and windows-based virtual environments.  Might even make for a good talk for a future LUG meeting?  Sure, laugh at the prospect that anybody in state government would have anything interesting to say ;-).

Seriously, if you are anybody are interested I can arrange a simple meet-and-greet.  I think this sort of collaboration is the exception these days.

--Tony