[Cialug] OT: Rock-Solid Workstation

Bryan Baker ka_klick at mac.com
Mon Sep 24 13:52:36 CDT 2007

Just because these products trumpet the ability to use Windows,
doesn't mean they can't be used to run RHEL.
They are both quite capable of running just about any guest OS that
works on X86 afaik.
I even pasted in the blurb about OS compatibility in my later post.

--
Bryan "ka-klick" Baker
Singer/Songwriter
kaklick_martin at mac.com