[Cialug] November Meeting - Embedded

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 13:45:24 CDT 2007

I know I'm running WAY in advance here, but I wanted to post some questions
before the meeting.  Even though I'm pretty new to Linux and know only a
little about what I'm actually doing, I'm already working on an embedded
project myself.  Since I'm working on one of the platforms that helped get
embedded Linux out to the public--the NSLU2--I was wondering if anyone on
this list has worked with ARM architecture and Openembedded or uClinux
before?  If so I'm having some trouble compiling a kernel that will work
with the ARM's USB *client* port.  If anyone's got some experience here or
thinks they could help me, PLEASE let me know.  I'd like to get a head start
on the meeting and maybe have something working by the.

Thanks!

--Justin W. Richeson