[Cialug] Opensource Network Monitors

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 17:11:51 CDT 2007

Depending on how you're planning on implementing this, I just saw today that
the new ddwrt has some options for this.  If you are interested in that
setup I can try and find it again. DD-WRT if you're not familiar is a OS
firmware that can be installed on some routers or an x86 arch if you want a
pc based router.  This would need to be installed as a router though to work
for you I believe.