[Cialug] What is a good distro for an older laptop

Adk adk at 52761.com
Wed Sep 19 18:08:19 CDT 2007

Xubuntu should work fine. But with 128M ram I don't think you can boot the
'live' cd. Suggest downloading the 'Alt' cd that has text install. If you
can increase the ram to at least 192M, performace will be much better. At
128M you will swap a lot. I have done many low end installs.

Allen
--
.... _
... (0)>