[Cialug] [Fwd: Mandriva Linux 2008 Installfest: November 17th, 2007]

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Tue Sep 18 17:01:58 CDT 2007

FYI... I know we just had an (*attempted) Installfest. Is anyone
interested in doing one so soon? Is anyone besides me and Dan H.
interested in doing one for Mandriva? Not sure if they'd require us to
do an exclusive event, or if we could offer other distros.

* Not trying to diss that one... I can't complain since I didn't
participate at all. We've learned in the past that even when you do
promote it, you might only get a few people showing up.

-dc