[Cialug] Slightly OT: Server Room Temperature

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Sep 17 12:15:43 CDT 2007

We actually monitor this closely here at work as this was a problem for us in the past until they installed a new cooling system.  For a two month period the average temperature in the Hoover (State building) data center was around 67 degrees.  Peak temperatures were generally in the 70's and peak lows were in the 50's.

--Tony