[Cialug] Slightly OT: Server Room Temperature

Jonathan C. Bailey jbailey at co.marshall.ia.us
Sat Sep 15 09:14:14 CDT 2007

I don't believe we have any pipes in our server room.. I may be wrong. The closest to a fire we've been was because the building has 3 phase power and we have a single phase panel. To add to that, the phases weren't balanced... You can guess what almost happened next.

Also, our standing order is that, if possible, just grab the 3 drives in the backup server.

-Jon