[Cialug] Half Baked

Theron Conrey theron.conrey at dice.com
Tue Sep 11 11:18:34 CDT 2007

Game idea: TREMULOUS

1st person shooter. Free Software.

-----Original Message-----
From: cialug-bounces at cialug.org [mailto:cialug-bounces at cialug.org] On Behalf Of Josh More
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 9:36 AM
To: cialug at cialug.org
Subject: [Cialug] Half Baked

As most of you know, we have two open sourcey events occurring these next two Saturdays.  Generally (since we're mostly tech folk, not marketing people) these events are somewhat under-attended.

So, my thought is that if we do wind up with fewer people than we'd like at these, maybe we can do something more than sitting around and surfing.  Maybe play a game or two... like this:
http://500hats.typepad.com/500blogs/2007/03/halfbaked_dot_c_1.html

If anyone else has other game idea for Software Freedom Day and/or Bar Camp, let's talk about them here, so that we're prepared.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701