[Cialug] Half Baked

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Sep 11 09:35:35 CDT 2007

As most of you know, we have two open sourcey events occurring these
next two Saturdays.  Generally (since we're mostly tech folk, not
marketing people) these events are somewhat under-attended.

So, my thought is that if we do wind up with fewer people than we'd
like at these, maybe we can do something more than sitting around and
surfing.  Maybe play a game or two... like this:
http://500hats.typepad.com/500blogs/2007/03/halfbaked_dot_c_1.html

If anyone else has other game idea for Software Freedom Day and/or Bar
Camp, let's talk about them here, so that we're prepared.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701