[Cialug] Linux users make better lovers

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Fri Sep 7 11:36:57 CDT 2007

On a related note, don't forget this classic:
http://www.evl.uic.edu/szymansk/sex_symbol.html

Realizing that there are both men and women computer users on this
list, the above article, written in the mid-90's, is purely for humor.
I think you'll agree that Scott Adams, author of Dilbert, makes a
pretty convincing argument.

On 9/7/07, Brandon Griffis <brandongriffis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Mostly to do with character traits:
>
> http://www.reallylinux.com/docs/linuxlovingmen.shtml